The Woodstock Area Jewish Community has always been supported entirely by voluntary gifts. We have no dues. There is no fee or tuition for our Hebrew School. What we have built together is nothing short of remarkable: a beautiful sanctuary, a Hebrew School with over 40 children, a vibrant welcoming community that continues to grow.
As we move forward, expanding and enriching Jewish life in our community and central rural Vermont, we continue to depend on one another to sustain our congregation.
Please support the Annual Fund
- To make a recurring monthly or one-time online donation through our PayPal site, click the Donate button
- To send a donation by the regular mail, simply download and print our contribution form. Instructions for where to mail and how to direct your donation is on the form.
Other giving opportunities are available below:
- Download and print an order form for a commemorative granite paver.
- Read about planned giving through our Living Legacy Society.
- Support us through the AmazonSmile program. When you shop on Amazon through the Amazon Smile program, Amazon will donate .5% of the purchase price to WAJC.
You must start at smile.amazon.com for the purchases. Using a bookmark or installing the Amazon assistant can help you remember to begin your shopping from the right place. Once you have signed up and indicated WAJC as your charity, you can see how much you have donated through the program.
- Donate with the PayPal Giving Fund simply select WAJC as the charitable organization. [ New Link to Direct Landing Page Coming Soon ]