RESILIENCE and RECONCILIATION in the JEWISH TRADITION: FROM THE SOUL TO THE SMALL TOWN
Rabbi Rachel M. Isaacs of Congregation Beth Israel Congregation of Waterville Maine Assistant Professor of Jewish Studies and Director of the Center for Small Town Jewish Life at Colby College
Ordained at the Jewish Theological Seminary, Rabbi Isaacs was named one of America’s most inspiring rabbis in 2014 and was honored to offer the Chanukah benediction at the White House in 2016.
SCHEDULE of EVENTS
Friday, June 5th
- 6:30 pm: Rabbi Isaacs will deliver the D’var Torah at our Friday Night Worship, Congregation Beth Israel of Waterville may join us in worship which follows the D’var Torah.
Sunday, June 7th
- 10:30 am: RESILIENCE: How Do We Continue?
- 11:45 am: INTERMISSION: Nosh on your own
- 12:15 pm: RECONCILIATION: How Do We Come Back Together?
Monday, June 8th
- 12pm (Noon): “Hangout” Meet the Scholar/ Exploring Small Town Jewish Life
To join any and all of the conversation
Join Zoom Meeting, click https://zoom.us/j/7259482096
To join by phone call 1 (646) 876-9923 and use password 856328 for Meeting ID: 725 948 2096